MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- Travel to three of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, which are located in the Middle East and Africa.
- Visit the birthplace of mankind, where the oldest “hominid” skeleton was found in Ethiopia in 1974. She is called "Lucy."
SAFARIS & OFF THE BEATEN PATH
- Take in the fascinating Great Migration of the Serengeti and interact with the Maasai people of Kenya and Tanzania.
- Explore the colorful markets of Marrakech and pick up unique mementos, then soak up the rich history, culture, and off-the-beaten-path destinations.
- Explore the eastern coastland and wine country of South Africa, then head to Cape Town, currently one of the hottest vacation destinations.
DUBAI & ABU DHABI
- Ride to the top of the world's tallest building, shop in the world’s biggest mall, and stay at a hotel designed to resemble a sail that’s built on an island shaped like a palm tree—all within one city!
MAURITIUS & SEYCHELLES
- Complete your outdoorsy safari experience with a couple of days at a luxury resort in the Indian Ocean.